Alright, now that you know a little bit more about me and my work, here's how to contact me
for an appointment request or a quote:
- By text:323.236.3238
- By email: email@example.com
- By filling out the form below
-> Send me a little bit of information about yourself: full name/address/information about your project with pics if necessary, I will answer within 24H.
-> I charge my installation services $149/H billed in 15 minute increments ($37.25) after the 1st full hour.
-> Custom art /woodwork and artistic projects will be charged at a flat rate cost per piece depending on the size, style and materials necessary to create it, the price will include delivery and installation. I will provide you a sketch of the expected result for free, any additional sketch will be charged $39.
-> -I bring all the tools/hardware necessary for the appointment but I do not execute:
- Any work higher than 10Ft,
- Plumbing work or heavy electrical work,
- any items/furniture over 60lbs.
-> Payments accepted: Cash, Check, Venmo, Zelle and Credit cards(+3% fees).
-> I will send a text with ETA when I leave for each appointment, I always do my best to arrive at the scheduled time however, please allow a 30min window for any delays I may experience.
-> -Please approve result prior to payment, I'd be happy to do any adjustment before I leave, however additional trips to revise placement will be charged $69.
I appreciate your business!
MY LAST CREATION
Terms & conditions:
- I (Paul NERI) am the sole creator and proprietor of HOME STUFF.
- * HOME STUFF is officially categorized as a "Handyman and home repair services" business, the city of Los Angeles
does not require a "Handyman" or any other licence to perform my services. Since I don't have an official contractor licence,
I can not charge more than $500 per project as stated by the city law. That limit will not apply for a job that concerns
a project who is a fixed part of the apartment/house/space structure.
- Home Stuff has reliability insurance via "NEXT Insurance" / policy number: NXTMZ3FTIG-00-GL
- I display on my website projects I am extremely proud of!! If I use a picture of the project I was in charge of/part of,
if for any reason you would like it not to be displayed anymore, please feel free to email me and I'll take it down right away.